1. Which command restores files from a volume group backup on a specified media?
1. Which of the following can an operator use to shutdown a system into single-user mode?
D.shutdown -Fr -s 1
2. A non-root user can run rsh commands from serverA to serverB, but attempts to run rsh commands by the root user return with a permission error message. What action will resolve the problem?
A.Add root user to the /etc/hosts.equiv on serverB.
B.Create $HOME/.rhosts file for the root user on serverB.
C.Restart the rshd daemon with root enabled option on serverB.
D.Add entry to allow root user from serverA to the /etc/hosts.allow on serverB.
3. A recently installed package needs to be rolled back to a previous version. Which of the following commands will perform the task?
4. How can a JFS2 filesystem be added to a volume group that has insufficient space to host a log LV?
A.Create the filesystem with an inline log.
B.Create the filesystem referring to the jfs2log in rootvg.
C.Create the filesystem and format the logical volume with ‘logform’.
D.Create the filesystem’s underlying logical volume with an inline log.
5. Which of the following allows multiple applications to share a single operating system resource?
C.Dynamic Logical Partition
D.Shared Processor Logical Partition